Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Pontocho and 5 minutes on foot from Kawaramachi
About the THE PRIME POD KYOTOLocation 9th Floor, Nakajimacho 90, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8004
As a guest of THE PRIME POD KYOTO, you'll find laundry facilities and a television in common area. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Kyoto hotel.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Sanjo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Sanjo Keihan Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
THE PRIME POD KYOTO offers 150 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
All guests are required to vacate their rooms from 10 AM to 4 PM every day for housekeeping service. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 13 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.