Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Steps from Shijo Omiya and a 2-minute drive from Nishiki Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 50 reviews
About the Urbain Kyoto Shijo OmiyaLocation Mibu Bojo-cho 14-2, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8804
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet.
- 136 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Kyoto Shijo-omiya Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Urbain Kyoto Shijo Omiya offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Urbain Kyoto Shijo Omiya has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 300 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.