Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, balconies or patios and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the family-friendly amenities
- Within a 15-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Shijo Omiya
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 25 reviews
About the YUTAKALocation 13-2 Nishinokyo Shokushi-cho, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8381
As a guest of YUTAKA, you'll find multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2018
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Nijo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Nijo Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
YUTAKA offers 19 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with rice cookers and complimentary slippers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 2 AM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 2 AM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.