Find cheap hotels in L'Agulhas
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in L'Agulhas
Most frequently booked hotels in L'Agulhas
Finding Agulhas Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Agulhas? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Agulhas hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Agulhas
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Agulhas, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Agulhas for the free breakfast:
- Cape Agulhas Guest House
- Agulhas Country Lodge
- Agulhas Ocean House
The welcoming city of Agulhas is known for its restaurants and ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Agulhas include:
- Cape Agulhas
- Cape Agulhas Visitor Center
- Struisbaai Beach
- Waenhuiskrans Nature Reserve
- Arniston Beach
- Roman Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Agulhas?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Agulhas, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Agulhas are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 24°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Agulhas is 19 mm.