Find cheap hotels in La Bouillie
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Bouillie
Most frequently booked hotels in La Bouillie
Finding La Bouillie Hotels
So, you're considering going to La Bouillie? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring La Bouillie
The city of La Bouillie has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Bouillie include:
- Chateau de Bienassis
- Erquy Beach
- Casino Frehel
- Cap d'Erquy
- Plage de la Fosse
- Plage de la Fresnaye
- Mathurin Meheut Museum
When arranging your La Bouillie getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore La Bouillie?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit La Bouillie, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in La Bouillie are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in La Bouillie is 30 mm.