Find cheap hotels in La Calahorra
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Calahorra
Most frequently booked hotels in La Calahorra
Finding La Calahorra Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to La Calahorra? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in La Calahorra
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in La Calahorra, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following La Calahorra hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Cuevas del Zenete
- Hospederia del Zenete
Exploring La Calahorra
The city of La Calahorra has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Calahorra include:
- La Calahorra Castle
- Guadix Caves
- Santiago Church
- Guadix Cave Interpretation Center
- Alcazaba de Guadix
- Guadix Cathedral
- Placeta Conde Luque
When is the Best Time to Explore La Calahorra?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore La Calahorra, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in La Calahorra are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas August and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in La Calahorra is 16 mm.