Find cheap hotels in La Calera
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Calera
Most frequently booked hotels in La Calera
Finding La Calera Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to La Calera? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in La Calera
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in La Calera, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this La Calera hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hospedaje Baden Baden
Travellers who stayed at this La Calera hotel appreciated the on-site gym:
- Hospedaje Baden Baden
Exploring La Calera
The city of La Calera has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Calera include:
- Plaza de Bolivar
- Bogota Botanical Garden
- Torre Colpatria
- Usaquén Flea Market
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall
When making plans for your trip to La Calera, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore La Calera?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to La Calera, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in La Calera are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually February and December. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in La Calera is 1049 mm.