Find cheap hotels in La Chaux-de-Fonds
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Chaux-de-Fonds
Most frequently booked hotels in La Chaux-de-Fonds
Finding La Chaux-de-Fonds Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to La Chaux-de-Fonds? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 La Chaux-de-Fonds hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in La Chaux-de-Fonds
When you're deciding where you want to stay in La Chaux-de-Fonds, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following La Chaux-de-Fonds hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Fleur-de-Lys
- Hotel Club
- Grand Hôtel Les Endroits
These La Chaux-de-Fonds hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Grand Hôtel Les Endroits
- Chez Gilles
Exploring La Chaux-de-Fonds
The city of La Chaux-de-Fonds has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Chaux-de-Fonds include:
- Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo
- International Museum of Horology
- La Maison Blanche
- Vue des Alpes Pass
- Monts Castle
- Musee des Beaux-Art
- Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall
When is the Best Time to Explore La Chaux-de-Fonds?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to La Chaux-de-Fonds, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in La Chaux-de-Fonds are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in La Chaux-de-Fonds is 30 mm.