Find cheap hotels in La Ferrière
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Ferrière
Most frequently booked hotels in La Ferrière
Finding La Ferrière Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to La Ferrière? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring La Ferrière
The city of La Ferrière has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Ferrière include:
- International Museum of Horology
- Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo
- La Maison Blanche
- Vue des Alpes Pass
- Combe St. Martin
- Monts Castle
- Musee des Beaux-Art
When is the Best Time to Explore La Ferrière?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit La Ferrière, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in La Ferrière are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in La Ferrière is 30 mm.