Find cheap hotels in La Haye-du-Theil
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Haye-du-Theil
Most frequently booked hotels in La Haye-du-Theil
Finding La Haye-du-Theil Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to La Haye-du-Theil? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring La Haye-du-Theil
The city of La Haye-du-Theil has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Haye-du-Theil include:
- Chateau du Champ de Bataille
- Bec-Hellouin Abbey
- S2PL Saint Pierre Paintball Loisirs
- ASLB Galaxy Paintball Normandie
- Roumare Forest
- Rouen Expo Park
- Jumieges Abbey
When making plans for your trip to La Haye-du-Theil, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore La Haye-du-Theil?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to La Haye-du-Theil, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in La Haye-du-Theil are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas May and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in La Haye-du-Theil is 32 mm.