Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and fridges
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 4 restaurants, 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a gift shop, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Within a 15-minute walk of Corralejo Beach and Corralejo Dunes Natural Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 4599 reviews
About the ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All InclusiveLocation Avenida Grandes Playas, La Oliva, Fuerteventura 35660
This hotel is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive hotel. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All Inclusive offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. There are 4 restaurants on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, a terrace, and a free kid's club are also featured at the family-friendly ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All Inclusive. Free self parking is available. This 3-star La Oliva hotel is smoke free.
- 814 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 5 bars or lounges
- Built in 1979
- Kid's club (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura) (35.2 km / 21.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All Inclusive offers 814 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Mandarin – This theme restaurant only serves dinner.Reservations are required.
Canarian – This theme restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Atlántico Main Restaurant – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
La Oliva Main Restaurant – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
El Canario – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ClubHotel Oliva Beach
- ClubHotel Oliva Beach Resort
- ClubHotel Riu Beach Resort All Inclusive
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Oliva Beach Resort
- Riu ClubHotel Oliva Beach
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Oliva Beach Resort
- ClubHotel Riu Resort All Inclusive
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach All Inclusive
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.