Find cheap hotels in La Peche
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Peche
Most frequently booked hotels in La Peche
Finding La Peche Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to La Peche? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring La Peche
The city of La Peche has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Peche include:
- Camp Fortune
- Wakefield Covered Bridge
- Morrison’s Quarry
- Lusk Cave
- Sommet Edelweiss
- Lafleche Aerial Park
When making plans for your holiday in La Peche, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore La Peche?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to La Peche, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in La Peche are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in La Peche is 34 mm.