Find cheap hotels in La Vega
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in La Vega
Most frequently booked hotels in La Vega
Finding La Vega Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to La Vega? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in La Vega
When you're thinking about where to stay in La Vega, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following La Vega hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Natural De La Vega
The following La Vega hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Natural De La Vega
Exploring La Vega
The city of La Vega has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around La Vega include:
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel
- Panela Square
- Villeta Central Park
- Pacho Church
- Tolima University
When arranging your La Vega getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore La Vega?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit La Vega, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in La Vega are typically March and April, whereas the coldest months are usually June and July. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 18 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 15°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 32 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 33 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 32 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in La Vega is 115 mm.