Find cheap hotels in Ladis
Hotels from £230
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ladis
Most frequently booked hotels in Ladis
Finding Ladis Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Ladis? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ladis
When you're thinking about where to stay in Ladis, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Ladis hotel for the free breakfast:
- Romantik & Spa Alpen-Herz
The following Ladis hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Romantik & Spa Alpen-Herz
The city of Ladis has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ladis include:
- Fendels-Ried Gondola
- Sonnen Ladis-Fiss Gondola
- Moeseralm Gondola
- Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Summer Funpark Fiss
- Komperdell Gondola
When making plans for your trip to Ladis, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ladis?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ladis, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ladis are typically August and June, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ladis is 21 mm.