Find cheap hotels in Laem Ngop
Hotels from £19
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Laem Ngop
Most frequently booked hotels in Laem Ngop
Finding Laem Ngop Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Laem Ngop? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Laem Ngop
The city of Laem Ngop has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Laem Ngop include:
- Black Sand Beach
- Klong Plu Waterfall
- Ko Chang National Park
- Wat Buppharam
- Indoor Market
- Tesco Lotus Trat
- White Sand Beach
When arranging your Laem Ngop getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Trat (TDX) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Laem Ngop?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Laem Ngop, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Laem Ngop are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 33 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Laem Ngop is 80 mm.