Find cheap hotels in Lagomandra
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lagomandra
Most frequently booked hotels in Lagomandra
Finding Lagomandra Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Lagomandra? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Lagomandra has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lagomandra include:
- Lagomandra Beach
- Kalogria Beach
- Paschalakio Cultural Center
- Agios Ioannis Beach
- Porto Carras Beach
- Karydi Beach
- Porto Carras Winery
When is the Best Time to Explore Lagomandra?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lagomandra, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lagomandra are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 122 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lagomandra is 470 mm.