Find cheap hotels in Laiya
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Laiya
Most frequently booked hotels in Laiya
Finding Laiya Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Laiya? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Laiya
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Laiya, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
These Laiya hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Estrellas De Mendoza Playa Resort
- Palm Beach Resort
The city of Laiya has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Laiya include:
- Costa de Madera Golf Club
- Laiya Beach
- Port of Subuquin
- La Luz Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Laiya?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Laiya, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Laiya are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Laiya is 68 mm.