During the winter, enjoy on-site recreational activities like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding, and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the hot tub. The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the resort's bar. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and ski passes. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Truckee resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 45442 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) (69.3 km / 43.1 mi)
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, bathrobes, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Truckee resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep-soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Manzanita – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Living Room – This restaurant specialises in Californian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Backyard Bar & BBQ – This restaurant specialises in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cafe Blue – This café serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Highlands Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snow tubing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Sailing nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lak has 17 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 175 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Guests are provided with hand sanitiser and masks are required in public areas.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Debit cards not accepted
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 55.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Concierge service
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 75 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 175 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lake Tahoe Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Lake
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Truckee
- Ritz-Carlton Tahoe
- Tahoe Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Lake Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- The Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe
- The Ritz Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Truckee
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Resort Truckee
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Lake-Tahoe-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Lake-Tahoe.h2758953-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Lake-Tahoe-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Lake-Tahoe.h2758953-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Lake-Tahoe-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Lake-Tahoe.h2758953-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&