Find cheap hotels in Lamb Island
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lamb Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Lamb Island
Finding Lamb Island Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Lamb Island? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Lamb Island
The city of Lamb Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lamb Island include:
- North Stradbroke Island
- Dunwich Ferry Terminal
- North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum
- Moreton Bay Research Station
- Cleveland Ferry Dock
- Carbrook Golf Club
- North Stradbroke Island Golf Club
When making plans for your holiday in Lamb Island, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Brisbane, QLD (BNE) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lamb Island?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Lamb Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lamb Island are typically December and February, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 471 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 231 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 148 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 29°C and 14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 280 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lamb Island is 1130 mm.