Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Foodworks Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, detox wraps or massages at The Beauty Salon
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- 8 minutes on foot from Lancaster University and a 3-minute drive from River Wyre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1634 reviews
About the Lancaster House HotelLocation Green Lane, Ellel, Lancaster, England LA1 4GJ
Lancaster House Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Lancaster House Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Lancaster hotel is smoke free.
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (93.6 km / 58.1 mi)
- Train station: Lancaster Station (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Lancaster House Hotel offers 99 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Fridges and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Foodworks Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Sandemans Bar and Lounge – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Beauty Salon has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 75.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Lancaster House
- Lancaster House Hotel
- Lancaster House
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.