Find cheap hotels in Lanchang
Hotels from £22
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lanchang
Most frequently booked hotels in Lanchang
Finding Lanchang Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Lanchang? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Lanchang has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lanchang include:
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Deerland Park
- Taman Saga Mosque
- Mentakab Star Mall
- Taman Temerloh Jaya Mosque
- Lentang Forest Recretional Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Lanchang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lanchang, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lanchang are typically March and February, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and April, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 22 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 25 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lanchang is 80 mm.