Find cheap hotels in Landi Kotal
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Landi Kotal
Most frequently booked hotels in Landi Kotal
Finding Landi Kotal Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Landi Kotal? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Landi Kotal?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Landi Kotal, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Landi Kotal are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are February and July, whereas December and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 41°C during the day and 15°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 40°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Landi Kotal is 27 mm.