Find cheap hotels in Landshut
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Landshut
Most frequently booked hotels in Landshut
Finding Landshut Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Landshut? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Landshut
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Landshut, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Landshut for their free breakfast:
- Michel Hotel Landshut
- Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Landshut appreciated the on-site gym:
- Michel Hotel Landshut
The city of Landshut has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Landshut include:
- St. Martin's Church
- Trausnitz Castle
- Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg
- St. Kastulus Cathedral
- Church of St. Peter and Paul
- Holledau Golfclub
When making plans for your holiday in Landshut, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Landshut?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Landshut, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Landshut are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and July, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Landshut is 37 mm.