Find cheap hotels in Langtoft
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Langtoft
Most frequently booked hotels in Langtoft
Finding Langtoft Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Langtoft? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Langtoft
When you're deciding where to stay in Langtoft, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Langtoft for the free breakfast:
- The Old Mill Bed and Breakfast
The welcoming city of Langtoft is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Langtoft include:
- Sledmere House
- St Mary's Church
- Burton Agnes Hall
- Wolds Way Golf
- Ganton Golf Club
- Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park
- Bridlington Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Langtoft, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Langtoft?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Langtoft, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Langtoft are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas April and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Langtoft is 18 mm.