Find cheap hotels in Lanildut
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lanildut
Most frequently booked hotels in Lanildut
Finding Lanildut Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Lanildut? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Lanildut has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lanildut include:
- Spadium Parc
- Melon Beach
- Golf de Brest Les Abers
- Porspoder Beach
- Golf de Brest Pen Ar Bed
When making plans for your holiday in Lanildut, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lanildut?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Lanildut, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lanildut are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 321 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 389 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lanildut is 1136 mm.