Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 8 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and 5 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Indulge with detox wraps, body wraps or facials at Nurture
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 2-minute drive from T-Mobile Arena and 13 minutes from Las Vegas Convention Center
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Luxor Hotel and Casino ratings based on 285 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Luxor Hotel and Casino
About the Luxor Hotel and CasinoLocation 3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Luxor Hotel and Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 the outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. You'll find a business centre on site. A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Luxor Hotel and Casino. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Las Vegas resort.
- 4400 guestrooms or units
- 8 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Metro station: MGM Grand Monorail Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Luxor Hotel and Casino offers 4400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Luxor Hotel and Casino has 8 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Nurture. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests may check-in at the North Lobby for easy access to the Tower Rooms.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Bed type is based upon availability for the Pyramid Deluxe category and will be assigned at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit or debit card used to place the reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. Additional authorizations may be placed should the guest's charges exceed the originally approved amount. For debit cards, unused funds are released upon check-out and made available after up to 7 days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour are subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is USD 6 for vehicles parked 1-2 hours, USD 8 for 2-4 hours, and USD 10 for 4-24 hours. The valet parking fee is USD 14 for 0-4 hours and USD 16 for 4-24 hours. All parking fees repeat each 24-hour period. The parking fee provides registered guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25.00 per person and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas
- Las Luxor Vegas
- Las Vegas Luxor Hotel
- Las Vegas Luxor Resort
- Luxor Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Luxor Resort Las Vegas
- Pyramid Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Casino
- Luxor Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Casino
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in November.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.