Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, fridges and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a meal at the family restaurant or drinks at the lobby lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the central location
- 10 minutes by foot from Las Vegas Convention Center and a 2-minute drive from University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Free airport shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
50.0% of guests recommend out of 1592 reviews
About the Mardi Gras Hotel & CasinoLocation 3500 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 3900 square feet (362 square metres) and includes conference centres. A casino, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available during limited hours). Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Las Vegas hotel.
- 314 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3900 sq ft of conference space
- 362 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Metro station: Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino offers 314 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Las Vegas hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Bon Temps Cafe – This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours.
Casino Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 7 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered from 7 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization on credit cards 7 days in advance for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 5.60 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mardi Gras Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Mardi Gras Hotel Casino
- Mardi Gras Casino Las Vegas
- Mardi Gras Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
You should know
- Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.