Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 11 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and 10 bars/lounges
- Cooked-to-order breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to reflexology, massages or body scrubs at The Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the local sightseeing
- Just a 3-minute drive from Park Theater and a few minutes from Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Mirage Hotel & Casino ratings based on 118 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Mirage Hotel & Casino
The Mirage Las Vegas
Really great hotel with top class staff service
About the The Mirage Hotel & CasinoLocation 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Mirage Hotel & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 11 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 10 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A casino, a nightclub, and a fitness centre are also featured at the luxury The Mirage Hotel & Casino. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Las Vegas resort.
- 30 levels
- 11 dining venues
- 10 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar by the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
- Metro station: Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Air-conditioned accommodation at The Mirage Hotel & Casino offers minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
The Pantry – On-site restaurant. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, The Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 125.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit or debit card used to place the reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. Additional authorizations may be placed should the guest's charges exceed the originally approved amount. For debit cards, unused funds are released upon check-out and made available after up to 7 days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than 1 hour are subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is USD 9 for vehicles parked 1-2 hours, USD 12 for 2-4 hours, and USD 15 for 4-24 hours. The valet parking fee is USD 18 for 0-4 hours and USD 24 for 4-24 hours. The parking fee provides registered guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mirage Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Mirage Resort & Casino
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Resort Casino Las Vegas
- Mirage Resort Casino
- Mirage Casino Las Vegas
- Mirage Casino
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.