Find cheap hotels in Latacunga
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Latacunga
Most frequently booked hotels in Latacunga
Finding Latacunga Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Latacunga? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Latacunga hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Latacunga
When you're deciding where to stay in Latacunga, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Latacunga for the free breakfast:
- Hosteria La Ciénega
- HOTEL JOSHED IMPERIAL
- La Quinta Colorada
The city of Latacunga has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Latacunga include:
- Toacazo Park
- Malteria Plaza
- Cotopaxi National Park
- House of the Marquis of Miraflores
- Monserrat Mills Cultural Center
- Rumiñawi Volcano
- Nautical Ignacio Flores Park
When arranging your Latacunga getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Latacunga?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Latacunga, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Latacunga are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 13 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Latacunga is 41 mm.