Find cheap hotels in Latsia
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Latsia
Most frequently booked hotels in Latsia
Finding Latsia Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Latsia? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Latsia has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Latsia include:
- Cyprus Museum
- GSP Stadium
- Orphanides Shopping Mall
- Mall of Cyprus
- Athalassa National Forest Park
- Acropolis Park
- University of Cyprus
When arranging your Latsia getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Latsia?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Latsia, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Latsia are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas September and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Latsia is 20 mm.