Find cheap hotels in Launceston
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Launceston
Most frequently booked hotels in Launceston
Top budget Launceston hotel deals
Finding Launceston Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Launceston? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 49 Launceston hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Launceston, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Launceston has various types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 13 airport hotels
- 16 budget hotels
- 29 family-friendly hotels
- 16 luxury hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Launceston
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Launceston, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Launceston for the free breakfast:
- Alice's Cottages
- Hideaway on George
- Hatherley Birrell Collection
This Launceston hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Mantra Charles Hotel
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Launceston liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand
- The Sebel Launceston
- Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston
The walkable city of Launceston is known for its waterfalls, natural parks and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Launceston include:
- Brisbane Street Mall
- Quadrant Mall
- The Town Clock
- Queen Victoria Museum
- Princess Theatre
- 1842 Gallery
- Launceston College
When arranging your Launceston getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Launceston, TAS (LST) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Launceston?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Launceston, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Launceston are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 15°C and the nighttime average is 2°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Launceston is 688 mm.