Find cheap hotels in Lavannes
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lavannes
Most frequently booked hotels in Lavannes
Finding Lavannes Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Lavannes? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Lavannes has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lavannes include:
- Mars Gate
- Tau Palace
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Museum of Fine Arts
- St. Remi Basilica
- Automobile Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Lavannes?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Lavannes, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lavannes are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and June, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lavannes is 22 mm.