Find cheap hotels in Le Bourget
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Le Bourget
Most frequently booked hotels in Le Bourget
Finding Le Bourget Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Le Bourget? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Le Bourget
The city of Le Bourget has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Le Bourget include:
- Moulin Rouge
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Paris Catacombs
- Stade de France
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont
When making plans for your holiday in Le Bourget, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Le Bourget?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Le Bourget, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Le Bourget are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and January, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 136 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 155 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Le Bourget is 616 mm.