Find cheap hotels in Ledyard
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ledyard
Most frequently booked hotels in Ledyard
Finding Ledyard Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ledyard? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ledyard
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Ledyard, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Ledyard hotel for the free breakfast:
- Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn
The city of Ledyard has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ledyard include:
- Maugle Sierra Vineyards
- Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
- Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Lake of Isles
- Tanger Outlet Foxwoods
- Lantern Hill Trailhead
When arranging your Ledyard getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ledyard?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ledyard, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ledyard are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas February and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 314 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 312 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 307 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 329 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ledyard is 1262 mm.