Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and multilingual staff
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from Temple Newsam House and 6 minutes from Thackray Medical Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Britannia Hotel Leeds ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Britannia Hotel Leeds
Hideous time in stinking room
Really needs updating and paper thin walls
Cheap and cheery hotel with all you neeed
Cheap hotel close to Leeds City Centre
Good price for hotel quite close to Leeds centre.
About the Britannia Hotel LeedsLocation Millgreen View, Ring Road, Leeds, England LS14 5QF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Britannia Hotel Leeds also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Leeds hotel.
- 1 building
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (19.8 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Cross Gates Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Britannia Hotel Leeds offers 142 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a shower. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia Hotel Leeds
- Britannia Leeds
- Ramada Leeds North Hotel Leeds
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.