Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Convive
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the room service and bar to the breakfast
- Just a 4-minute drive from Kirkstall Abbey and 7 minutes from Roundhay Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1061 reviews
About the Weetwood Hall Conference Centre & HotelLocation Otley Road, Leeds, England LS16 5PS
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 35 meeting rooms available. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Weetwood Hall Conference Centre & Hotel. Self parking is free. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 114 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Burley Park Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Weetwood Hall Conference Centre & Hotel offers 114 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Leeds hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Convive – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Woodlands Restaurant – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Stables Pub – This pub serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Weetwood Hall Conference Centre Hotel Leeds
- Weetwood Hall Conference Centre Hotel
- Weetwood Hall Conference Centre Leeds
- Weetwood Hall Conference Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.