Find cheap hotels in Legship
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Legship
Most frequently booked hotels in Legship
Finding Legship Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Legship? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Legship has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Legship include:
- Tashiding Monastery
- Dubdi Monastery
- Norbugang Chorten
- Khecheopalri Lake
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Legship?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Legship, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Legship are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 305 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Legship is 412 mm.