Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Market Kitchen
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 8 minutes by car from De Montford Hall and 8 minutes from University of Leicester
Leicester Marriott Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Leicester Marriott Hotel
1 Apr 2019 by Reception team
Thank you for such a lovely feedback We hope we welcome you soon!
30 Mar 2019 by Shanice
Thank you for taking the time to respond and score us, we appreciate it. Kind Regards Shanice
29 Sep 2018 by Manuela
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! Regards
14 Apr 2018 by Ian
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with the Leicester Marriott Hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your feedback and compliments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Kind Regards Ian Young Night Manager
Door card keys don't work
20 Dec 2017 by Alicia
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with the Leicester Marriott Hotel. We have checked with our Engineer team and they went and check the lock as soon as they arrived. I am really sorry for all the concerns that this has caused. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Kind Regards The Leicester Marriott Hotel
Nice hotel good location
Very basic hotel and amenities
Very comfortable stay
Nice couple getaway
About the Leicester Marriott HotelLocation Smith Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, England LE19 1SW
Leicester Marriott Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Leicester Marriott Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Leicester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 227 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4227 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Towels for the beach
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (31.1 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: Leicester Narborough Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Leicester Marriott Hotel offers 227 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Market Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Market Kitchen Bar/Lounge – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Leicester Marriott
- Leicester Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Leicester
- Marriott Leicester Hotel Enderby
- Leicester Marriott
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.