- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Grace Road
- 5 min drive
- Swingers Indoor Virtual Golf Cafe
- 6 min drive
- King Power Stadium
- 6 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Enderby, Leicester Marriott Hotel is in the business district and near a train station. Jewry Wall and St. Nicholas Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include University of Leicester Botanic Garden and Tropical Birdland. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Grace Road or Walkers Stadium.
- Grace Road - 5 min drive
- Swingers Indoor Virtual Golf Cafe - 6 min drive
- Walkers Stadium - 6 min drive
- King Power Stadium - 6 min drive
- De Montfort University - 7 min drive
- Leicester Narborough Station - 4 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Market Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Market Kitchen Bar/Lounge – Bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Leicester Marriott Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great :-) The pool was great too especially for my son who loved it. The room was spacious and breakfast was good.