Find cheap hotels in Lekeitio
Hotels from £66
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lekeitio
Most frequently booked hotels in Lekeitio
Finding Lekeitio Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Lekeitio? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Lekeitio hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lekeitio
When you're thinking about where to stay in Lekeitio, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Lekeitio hotel for the free breakfast:
- Albergue Trinkete Etxea
The following Lekeitio hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Aisia Lekeitio
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Lekeitio enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Aisia Lekeitio
The rural city of Lekeitio is known for its bars and port. Popular attractions in and around Lekeitio include:
- Basilica of La Asuncion de Santa Maria
- Santa Catalina Chapel
- Santa Catalina Lighthouse
- Lekeitio Beach
- Arrigorri Beach
- Saturraran Beach
- Bosque Encantado de Oma
When making plans for your trip to Lekeitio, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bilbao (BIO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lekeitio?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Lekeitio, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lekeitio are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas July and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 14 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Lekeitio is 43 mm.