Find cheap hotels in Les Angles
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Les Angles
Most frequently booked hotels in Les Angles
Finding Les Angles Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Les Angles? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 12 Les Angles hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Les Angles
When you're deciding where to stay in Les Angles, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Les Angles hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Roques
- Hôtel Le Petit Manoir
- House 3 Bedrooms 5 MN D Avignon With Swimming Pool
Exploring Les Angles
The city of Les Angles has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Les Angles include:
- Barthelasse Island
- Tour Philippe le Bel
- Place de l'Horloge
- Pont Saint-Bénézet
- Musee du Petit Palais
- Palais des Papes
- Fort St-Andre
When making plans for your holiday in Les Angles, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Avignon (AVN-Caumont) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Les Angles?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Les Angles, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Les Angles are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Les Angles is 25 mm.