Find cheap hotels in Lete
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lete
Most frequently booked hotels in Lete
Finding Lete Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Lete? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lete?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Lete, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lete are typically June and May, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas November and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 84 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 492 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 62 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Lete is 892 mm.