Find cheap hotels in Leutasch
Hotels from £85
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Leutasch
Most frequently booked hotels in Leutasch
Finding Leutasch Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Leutasch? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 30 Leutasch hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Leutasch
When you're thinking about where to stay in Leutasch, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Leutasch hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Olivia
- Bergidyll & Hotel Trofana
- Erlebnishotel Kristall
The following Leutasch hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Sporthotel Xander
- Gasthaus-Pension Reiterklause
- Quellenhof Leutasch
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Leutasch liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Gasthaus-Pension Reiterklause
- TIROL.CAMP Leutasch
- Alpenhotel Karwendel - Adults Only
The tucked away city of Leutasch is known for its mountain views. Popular attractions in and around Leutasch include:
- Alpenbad Adventure World
- Leutaschklamm Gorge
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
- Ettal Abbey
- Cathedral of St. James
- Golden Roof
- Imperial Palace
When arranging your Leutasch getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Leutasch?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Leutasch, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Leutasch are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 171 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Leutasch is 859 mm.