Find cheap hotels in Lezan
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lezan
Most frequently booked hotels in Lezan
Finding Lezan Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Lezan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Lezan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lezan include:
- Le Mazelet
- Cevennes Tourisme - Bureau de Vezenobres
- La Bambouseraie de Prafrance
- Moulin a Huile Paradis
- Musee du Desert
- Ales Cathedral
- Trabuc Caves
When making plans for your trip to Lezan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lezan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Lezan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Lezan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas January and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Lezan is 22 mm.