Find cheap hotels in Licata
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Licata
Most frequently booked hotels in Licata
Finding Licata Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Licata? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 25 Licata hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Licata
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Licata, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in Licata for the free breakfast:
- Antica Dimora San Girolamo
- Villa Giuliana Relais
The following Licata hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Baia D'Oro Hotel
- Serenusa Village
Travellers who stayed at this Licata hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Serenusa Village
The city of Licata has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Licata include:
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Licata Town Hall
- Museo archeologico della Badia
- Church of Santa Maria La Nova
- Licata Lighthouse
- Falconara Castle
- Ducal Palace
When is the Best Time to Explore Licata?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Licata, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Licata are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and August, whereas April and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Licata is 22 mm.