Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 5 minutes by car from Koezio and 7 minutes from Lille Grand Palais
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 452 reviews
About the Park Inn by Radisson Lille Grand StadeLocation Boulevard de Tournai, Villeneuve-d'Ascq, Nord 59650
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 215 square feet (20 square metres). A fitness centre, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Park Inn by Radisson Lille Grand Stade. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Villeneuve-d'Ascq hotel is smoke free.
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 215 sq ft of conference space
- 20 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Lille (LIL-Lesquin) (8 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Villeneuve d'Ascq Annappes Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Triolo Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Park Inn by Radisson Lille Grand Stade offers 127 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Park Inn by Radisson Lille Grand Stade has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 15 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Lille Grand Stade Hotel Villeneuve-d'Ascq
- Park Inn Radisson Lille Grand Stade Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Lille Grand Stade Villeneuve-d'Ascq
- Park Inn Radisson Lille Grand Stade
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.