Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from University of Lincoln and 13 minutes on foot from Lincoln Cathedral
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Holiday Inn Lincoln ratings based on 8 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Lincoln
Nice and. Central for all requirements.
Just 1 night
Happy to recommend despite problems
Great location and very clean
About the Holiday Inn LincolnLocation Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, England LN1 1YW
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1546 square feet (144 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Lincoln. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Lincoln hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 98 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 1546 sq ft of conference space
- 144 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (79.3 km / 49.3 mi)
- Train station: LINCOLN ST MARKS (Station) (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Lincoln offers 98 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lincoln hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Sports Bar – This sports bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Brayford View – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Starbucks – On-site Cafe. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Hotel Lincoln
- Holiday Inn Lincoln
- Lincoln Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel Lincoln
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).