Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy German cuisine with ocean views at Restaurant Reutemann, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, body treatments or facials at Bauty & Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Steps from Mangturm and Lindau Lighthouse
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 434 reviews
About the Hotel Bayerischer HofLocation Bahnhofplatz 2, Lindau (Bodensee), BY 88131
Hotel Bayerischer Hof offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 7761 square feet (721 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Bayerischer Hof. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Lindau hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 104 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 7761 sq ft of conference space
- 721 sq. m of conference space
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) (213.7 km / 132.8 mi)
- Train station: Lindau Central Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Bayerischer Hof offers 104 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Lindau hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM.
Restaurant Reutemann – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in German cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
RestaurantBayerischer Hof – This restaurant specialises in German cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Bauty & Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 57.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Bayerischer Hof
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 57.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof Lindau
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Bayerischer Hof Lindau
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.