Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and room service (during limited hours)
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with body scrubs, hydrotherapy or hot stone massages at the spa
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a gift shop and a lift
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- 8 minutes by car from Liphook Golf Club and 10 minutes from Hollycombe Steam Collection
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2628 reviews
About the Champneys Forest MereLocation Portsmouth Road, Liphook, England GU30 7JQ
Champneys Forest Mere offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Champneys Forest Mere. Self parking is free. This 4-star Liphook hotel is smoke free.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (67.5 km / 41.9 mi)
- Train station: Liphook Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Champneys Forest Mere offers 87 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 43 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 43
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property has a smart/casual dress code.
The property charges a fee for guests who stay on the premises between the hours 10 AM-5 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: GBP 55.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Champneys Forest Mere Hotel Liphook
- Champneys Forest Mere Hotel
- Champneys Forest Mere Liphook
- Champneys Forest Mere
- Champneys Forest Mere Liphook, Hampshire
- Champneys Forest Mere Health Liphook
- Champneys Forest Mere Health Hotel Liphook
- Champneys Forest Mere Liphook Hampshire
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Children 14 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.