Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Sete Colinas, a buffet restaurant with garden views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, hot stone massages or manicures and pedicures at THE SPA at Corinthia
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Lisbon Zoo and Gulbenkian Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon ratings based on 143 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
22 Apr 2019 by Roderick Micallef General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon and thank you for your score. Once again thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to welcome you back in a near future! Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
13 Dec 2018 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Guest, What a fantastic five star review to read! I am thrilled that we could welcome you to our amazing hotel and by the sounds of things, we created some great memories for you and your family of a great stay in Lisbon and of course our stunning hotel! I certainly appreciate your continued recommendation and I was happy to note that we have definitely exceed your expectations . Looking forward to welcome You & your Family next Easter in our Hotel! With kindest regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
6 Nov 2018 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Cathy, Thank you for your review. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found the Hotel beautiful and took advantage from our amazing transport links to visit the city and it´s surroundings. Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
22 Oct 2018 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Guest, Thank you for having taken the time to post a review on your recent stay in the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. I am pleased to read that you were happy with the stay in our Hotel. We are delighted that we had the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
27 Aug 2018 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Wilbert, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with other travellers regarding your recent experience at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we provide at our hotel and are always striving to make all our guests feel as much comfortable and valued as possible. Once again thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to welcome you back in a near future! Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
6 Aug 2018 by Roderick Micallef General Manager
Please let me start by letting you know how truly grateful I am for your thoughtful review of our hotel. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Our service foundation is based on anticipating and exceeding our guests’ needs so I am really happy that you were satisfied with our beautiful hotel. Next time you plan a return visit, please contact our team for best offer, we would be very glad to welcome you again. Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
27 Mar 2018 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Sonia, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here. It is always a great reward to know that our guests have enjoyed their experience here. Again thank you and we look forward to see you on your next trip to Lisbon. Roderick Micallef General Manager
30 Oct 2017 by Roderick Micallef
Dear Dave Herewith I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon for your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with our hotel. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed staying with us, and experienced exemplary service from the team. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in Lisbon soon. Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
Good hotel with great spa
19 Dec 2016 by Roderick Micallef General Manager
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating further to your recent stay. How wonderful hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. Kind regards, Roderick Micallef General Manager
About the Corinthia Hotel LisbonLocation Avenida Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 105, Lisbon, 1099-031
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, March and April:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Lisbon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 518 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Lisbon Sete Rios Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Jardim Zoologico Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon offers 518 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lisbon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sete Colinas – Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.
Erva – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open selected days.
Soul Garden – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
THE SPA at Corinthia has 14 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a nonrefundable deposit equal to the total cost of stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Hotel Registry Number - 1514
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 42.40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 50 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
- Corinthia Lisbon
- Lisbon Corinthia Hotel
You should know
- Corinthia Hotel Lisbon offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).